[olug] DHCP rollout

David Walker linux_user at grax.com
Thu Jul 3 20:55:08 UTC 2003

I run arpwatch as a security measure and it isn't going to do anything you
aren't doing already.  arpwatch is only going to help if you do the pinging
as you are already doing.

Why do you need new machines to go into the old /24?  It seems to me that you
have plenty of new addresses in the /16 network that you can just block the
/24 from the dhcp settings and have no conflicts.