[olug] icons

Nathan Brown tbrownarcher at cox.net
Thu Jul 3 10:51:27 UTC 2003

Ok! I just got an email with a newsletter for our archery club that i'm
supposed to put on the website for said club... in windows it is always
opened by MS WORD.   In Linux it wont' open or i don't know how to open it.

This is what i meant by needing help and lots of it.... What do I use to open
a file that normally would open in WORD.

thanks,
Nate