[olug] ham radio operators can use 802.11b

Joe Mastandrea joem at sarpy.com
Fri Jan 31 12:20:52 UTC 2003

Sorry I'm just getting to this e-mail, but I was out for training
last week and I've been out sick this week.

Licensed operators should feel free to use the packet node on 145.09.
It's located in central Sarpy County.

Although I would like to play with 802.11b, realistically I need to
acquire an HF antenna and erect my tower first.  A number of my
out-of-state friends are becoming impatient to chat with me again.
E-mail just doesn't cut it.

73,
n2dly

Joseph Mastandrea