[olug] irony

IrishMASMS IrishMASMS at olug.org
Fri Jan 31 01:55:30 UTC 2003

<quote who="Brian Roberson">
> apparently someone did not read the FAQ.....
>
> http://olug.org/modules.php?name=FAQ&myfaq=yes&id_cat=1&categories=OLUG#3
>
> I received this nice "NEWS" post ( which I just deleted )
>

> <SNIP>
> Linux friendly PC /Parts store opens in Omaha...
>
> There's a new store in town called XYZZZZ . They carry PC components and
> build custom Linux machines. The web site is http://www.XYZZZZZ. In the
> future they will hold Meetings and workshops.  <BLAH BLAH BLAH GOES ON
> WITH SOME MARKETING>
>
> </SNIPPED THE REST>

True irony. Now the irony is, if we recognize that this person & this
store can not read basic FAQ's; what leads us to believe that they can
RTFM to put a PC together or install the OS, etc?

Shameful, shameful troll. Go away now, thank you.

Irish
--
A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?