[olug] linux web server management ?

Jonathan Warren thechunk at cox.net
Fri Jan 24 22:17:07 UTC 2003

Just to give my .02 ( maybe you deleted this email already ) I use rsync to keep a local version of slackware-current and update my packages from there when I need the latest and greatest or the security fixes.  If anyone runs slackware and wants a copy of my rsync script let me know.  It is very convenient.  Of course it does take 2.5 Gig of disk space to keep everything ( including source and build scripts ) current.

-Jon W