[olug] debian disks?

Daniel Pfile daniel at pfile.net
Fri Jan 24 00:48:22 UTC 2003

A lot of us have broadband and can get any distro you need on cd.
Debian is a good choice though, base install only takes about 30-40
meg. Throw in xwin and some compilers and it comes to about 2-300 meg.

If you're near 38th and Harney I'll burn you a disc, otherwise there's
probably an oluger in your neck of the woods. Or you can find a
neighbor/coworker with broadband and a burner.

-- Daniel