[olug] InstallFest Pictures

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Wed Jan 22 06:29:21 UTC 2003

well, guess I should tell the list about Irish's pictures [1] I'm
hosting... I've been hiding them for myself I guess.  sorry Tim. =)

but actually, I did drop a note on the olug site [2] (some saw):

err... and I probably could try to put them on my olug webspace [3], but
it seems my account is _still locked out_  =(  and I guess we only have 10
megs?  =)

[1] http://brianwiese.net/photos/OLUG/2003-01-11-Installfest/
[2]
http://olug.org/modules.php?name=News&file=comments&op=showreply&tid=89&sid=95&pid=88
oohhh! ugly url!!!! (but as clean as I could make it)
[3] http://olug.org/~unolinuxguru/

peace