ADVs via the olug.org mailing list? was: [olug] Network

Nick Walter waltern at iivip.com
Thu Jan 16 19:34:36 UTC 2003

While normally I'm virulently anti-spam, I have to say Jay's message
didn't seem out of place to me.  I checked out his web page and it looks
like hes got a really linux-centric computer business in Omaha.  It
seems to me that OLUG would logically be a place where people would be
interested in knowing something like that.  It's the sort of thing I
would have posted to the list as an FYI if I'd found out about it.

Jay's comment about buying a Zoom gateway from him didn't bug me either,
since it came at the end of an informative and on-topic message.

Nick Walter