[olug] Network

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Thu Jan 16 16:00:06 UTC 2003

Personally I would put 2 network cards in the box you want to load linux on
and use that one as your gateway, have your windows box off of that.  If you
do it this way, you might even see an increase in your network performance
from the internet.  If you want help, let me know.  HAven't used mandrake
linux, but have done this same setup numerous times with Redhat, for friends
and family.

Trent