OLUGers on LiveJournal (was Re: [olug] Linux sysadmin position)

Christopher Cashell topher at zyp.org
Sun Jan 12 06:14:49 UTC 2003

At Sat, 11 Jan 03, Unidentified Flying Banana IrishMASMS, said:
> FYI: http://www.danga.com/jobs/sysadmin.txt

I thought that URL looked familiar, and after a glance, I saw why. ;-)

I don't know how many other OLUGers are LiveJournal users, but if there
are any of you out there, I recently created an OLUG community. ;-)

For those of you who aren't LiveJournal users, I urge you to check it
out.  On the surface, it appears to be just a basic journal/weblog site,
but underneath it's actually a very interesting community communication
and discussion concept.

If anyone here decides they're interested in joining Live Journal,
please e-mail me off the list, and I can give you an "invitation code",
allowing you to join.