[olug] smbmount and fstab

Blaufuss, Shane sblaufuss at fnni.com
Wed Jan 8 19:19:42 UTC 2003

I do believe smbmount reads the smb.conf file...I usually go through
smb.conf and add things like primary domain controller and such so I don't
have to specify so many arguments on the command line.

I've forgotten to add that to smb.conf (or set the security level to server)
and have run my usual smbmount command and had it fail until I went back and
added the pertainent info to the config file.

--
Shane M.  Blaufuss
Systems Engineer