[olug] After Installfest Stories

Eric Penne epenne at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 14:27:37 UTC 2003

Are we all going out after the installfest?  I've got a kitchen pass
and just need to get out.  My son turned 1 yesterday and all weekend we
cleaned and had 2 birthday parties (1 for family and 1 with daycare
kids).

So I figured we could all sit around and talk like we were responsible
parents and stuff. :)

So I suggest the crescent moon after the installfest.  They have food
and I know they have good beer.  I figure the installfest will finally
wind down and get cleaned up around 7 - 7:30.  I can help clean up.  I
say 7PM at the crescent moon (where married guys get hit on).

If this is at all military related then you make it sound like such a
wonderful place to work. j/k