[olug] INSTALLFEST on January 11th

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Wed Jan 1 17:52:11 UTC 2003

On Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:04:41 -0800 (PST)
CM Miller <cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com> wrote:

|Are these also available in .pdf format/or whatevet
|the opensource format is on the olug.org website?
|People lose their paper copy, such as myself. Plus,
|why encourage the destruction of more trees?

If everyone could please save your presentations into an openly accessible
format (pdf, html, sxw, txt..) then they could get posted to the site, and
I think that would make a great reference for people later down the road.

Though I'm real big on saving the environment, freedoms, and many other
things... I think it's also worth a tremendous amount to have something
down on paper, as a reference, and as something physical to take with you
away from the installfest.  When you're trying to write your first
iptables rules, or do anything new, its so nice to have a hardcopy to
guide you.

peace

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru
  GnuPG/PGP key 0x1E820A73 | "FREEDOM!" - Braveheart