[olug] missing C standard library?

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Thu Feb 27 15:31:55 UTC 2003

Apparently I'm missing the gcc standard libaries... Does anyone know of
the deb package for this[1]?  I've looked and looked...

I try to compile this c code, and it says that all of the header files are
missing, "stdio.h, stdlib.h, ctype.h, string.h".  I have gcc, libc6, and
make installed.  Is there a glibc package, or maybe some env variable I
have to set?

thanks

[1] http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru
  GnuPG/PGP key 0x1E820A73 | "FREEDOM!" - Braveheart