[olug] Sonicwall behind linux NAT box?

Nate Rotschafer writetogenius at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 27 04:25:35 UTC 2003

The only recommendations I can make is to look around on groups.google.com
for something like "ipsec vpn port forward" without the quotes.  But the
idea is that that you port forward esp and gre and a couple of ports along
with using keepstate and you should be good to go.  I do something similar
behind a Cisco 2611 running NAT to connect to a Win2k VPN server behind it
and it works perfect.  If you need further info I will gladly do a search
and try and give specific info but have nothing to test any of it with
unfortunately.

Thanks,
Nate