[olug] take this poll

David Walker linux_user at grax.com
Wed Feb 26 19:22:06 UTC 2003

Please don't try to get your own way by claiming that we all must approve the
action.  This isn't a murder case.  If you are that bothered by the whole
issue you don't have to be on the mailing list.  If the voting decides that
the Unix Tips list stays and you feel that that is spam and you can't take it
then unsubscribe from the list.