[olug] Unix Tip: I SED BLANK

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Tue Feb 25 13:06:02 UTC 2003

Just an observation,

There is more activity on this list discussing the tips than the tips
themselves generate..................

just like any other discussions on this list, you can choose to ignore
the tips.........

--------
Next on Montel........Small business owner gets flamed for what some may
consider smart @$$ comments........
--------