[olug] Unix Tip: I SED BLANK

Brian Roberson roberson at olug.org
Sun Feb 23 07:49:34 UTC 2003

all you self-proclaimed "guru's" need to settle down, the ratio of totally
new to unix vs. Richard Stallmans is a large one, this is the reasoning I
had behind joing olug to the UGU list. If you find that one a day tips are
annoying, as well as the generally decent discussion they spark, I suggest
throwing in a reicipe in procmail. And before you complain about having to
write a reicipe...

:0:
* ^Subject:.*\[olug\]\ Unix\ Tip:
/dev/null