[olug] keychain work for anyone?

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Thu Feb 20 15:16:43 UTC 2003

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:20:06 -0600
ktb <xyf at nixnotes.org> wrote:

|I throw the only the following in my ~.bash_profile to source everything
|from ~.bashrc, so no matter how I log in I have the same environment -
|
|if [ -f ~/.bashrc ]; then
|    source ~/.bashrc
|fi

Good idea, I like that.  I figured I should have just tried that file, but
for some reason I was thinking the 'profile' files where more dominant -
guess I should have investigated those man pages...

peace

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru
  GnuPG/PGP key 0x1E820A73 | "FREEDOM!" - Braveheart