[olug] keychain work for anyone?

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Wed Feb 19 15:33:37 UTC 2003

hahaha, kewl. thanks.  My format is slightly different though.

bwiese at franklin:~$ source ~/.ssh-agent-franklin
bwiese at franklin:~$ ssh liberty
Last login: Tue Feb 18 22:42:30 2003 from franklin.private
Have a lot of fun...
bwiese at liberty:~>

I do have this in my ~/.bash_profile ...

/usr/bin/keychain -q ~/.ssh/id_rsa
source ~/.ssh-agent-franklin > /dev/null

This works when I log in on a tty (F1-F6), but not when I open new
xterm/konsole windows while in X.  Is there another 'login script' file
that I could put this code in to work everytime I open a new xterm... or
do I just have to restart X?

peace