[olug] ntp offset to central time zone from universal?

Adam Korab adam at ledhazard.net
Tue Feb 18 18:18:52 UTC 2003

On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 09:53:11AM -0800, Jacobs, Robert A. wrote:
> GMT - 6 is Central Time Zone.

I think he meant it was +6 hours, or set *to* GMT.

That said, I've never run into this particular issue on either Solaris
or FreeBSD using the stock ntpdate..  Do you have the system configured
to sit in CST correctly?

--Adam
--
"A workstation without a network is like a geek in a field all by himself.
It looks intriguing, unusual and different but no one will come within 20