[olug] Missed it. (Installfest) (fwd)

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Mon Feb 17 16:08:13 UTC 2003

I got this request from an individual who missed the installfest. I'm
forward it to the list in the hopes that someone can give him some
pointers on where to start. If there is enough interest, maybe we can have
an apache/tomcat overview at an upcoming meeting.

--
Adam Haeder
Technical Coordinator, AIM Institute
adamh at omaha.org