[olug] local ntp time server?

Nate Rotschafer writetogenius at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 13 18:49:41 UTC 2003

My server should still have an ntp server running....www.geniussystems.net

Nate

-----Original Message-----
From: olug-admin at olug.org [mailto:olug-admin at olug.org] On Behalf Of Brian
Wiese
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 11:56 AM
To: olug
Subject: [olug] local ntp time server?

Hello all...

I'm looking for a local ntp server to sync my time with, but can't seem to
find any.  I thought that time.unomaha.edu provided this service openly,
but apparently not? ...

franklin:/home/bwiese# ntpdate -B time.unomaha.edu
13 Feb 11:54:08 ntpdate[17709]: no server suitable for synchronization
found

does anyone else know of a good host?  I've found several listings online,
but always get the same error message.  Thanks.

peace

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru