[olug] dosemu+novell

Bill Brush/NET/UNL/UNEBR bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Feb 12 16:29:10 UTC 2003

Just an FYI.

Netware 6 comes with a component called Native File access that, when
configured, will allow operating systems to get info off of Netware volumes
using their native network clients.  For *nix you could use either CIFS (MS
networking) or NFS.  Works VERY slick, and no Netware client required.

The NFA pack is also available for NW5.x but you have to pay for it.

Bill

PS:  What did/do you need SPX support for?

                      "Matthew G.
                      Marsh"                   To:       olug at olug.org
                      <mgm at paktronix.co        cc:
                      m>                       Subject:  Re: [olug] dosemu+novell
                      Sent by:
                      olug-admin at olug.o
                      rg

                      02/08/2003 08:55