[olug] Knoppix mirror?

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Tue Feb 11 06:13:11 UTC 2003

On Sat, 8 Feb 2003 00:36:59 -0600
Brandon Lederer <brandon at tolkien-movies.com> wrote:

|I know of one, but its his personal server, and I wouldnt feel right
|posting it.  He is a memebef of OLUG....  he can post it if he so
|desires.
|
|Brandon

brianwiese.net/files/  -- feel free

though it is a little slow at times. =(  ~40kbps or such... it varies.
going over to linuxiso.org, and checking out the mirror sites[1], I was
getting like 200k+ from this site in germany[2].

sorry - I haven't kept up on my email in awhile...

peace

[1] http://linuxiso.org/viewmirrors.php/327
[2] ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/knoppix/

  Brian Wiese | bwiese at cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru
  GnuPG/PGP key 0x1E820A73 | "FREEDOM!" - Braveheart