[olug] Does anyone have experience with the zaurus?

Quinn Coldiron qcoldir at nmhs.org
Mon Feb 10 18:05:45 UTC 2003

What desktop apps do you sync with (Evolution, KDE stuff, etc)?  I have
a iPaq 3600 that I installed Linux on.  I tied Opie and QPE, but got
frustrated with both and the hacked up sync tools to keep my synced with
Evolution.

In short, I made a trip to ebay and bought a used Palm.  I keep playing
with the iPaq, but the Palm is doing my work.

Quinn