[olug] Does anyone have experience with the zaurus?

Jonathan Warren thechunk at cox.net
Mon Feb 10 16:40:21 UTC 2003

I was wondeirng if anyone who has used a zaurus could post likes / dislikes / opinions on the device.  I would like to support the open natrue of Linux and am interested in a PDA.  I saw a dell pocket PC running MS OS and thought I really don't want to do that.  I wonder what is available for Linux.  Anyway I came across the Zaurus and have seen some information showing up in the linux Journal so I was curious if anyone has used one.

-Jon Warren