[olug] Meeting Feb 04, 2003

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Tue Feb 4 06:43:44 UTC 2003

The February 2003 meeting of the Omaha Linux User's Group will take place
at the AIM Institute training center on the Clarkson college campus at
6:30 on Feb 04, 2003. Map and directions at
http://schoolink.org/01/05/index.htm. Don't park where the map tells you!
Instead, park in the parking garage immediately south of Douglas street,
across from the training center.

Since the last event was the installfest, we currently do not have a topic
for this meeting, other than Installfest wrap-up. I'm open for topics. I
can speak on something if someone really wants to hear about a certain
issue. Post some ideas to the list and we'll get something figured out.

I just finished a linux certification class, and I updated my document
describing how to do apache/php/mod_ssl/mod_perl from source. It can be
viewed at http://www.omaha.org/~adamh/configs/web_config.html

See you all at 6:30.

--
Adam Haeder