[olug] Apache web server support questions

Matthew G. Marsh mgm at midwestlinux.com
Mon Feb 3 15:24:31 UTC 2003

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Eric Penne wrote:

> Paktronix is by Matt Marsh IIRC.  Some of you may remember me asking
> about Matt at the Installfest.  Matt knows more about Linux and
> security than the CIA knows about Iraq.  The few times I've heard Matt
> talk during the meetings, I felt like a first grader in a quantum
> physics class.  That's about the time that I realize that so many
> people live and breathe Linux as their job and I know that no amount of
> crap from big corporations can ever snuff linux out.
>
> I know your listening Matt.

<BLUSH> heh - figures that the one week I don't catch up on the LUG I get
honoured... </BLUSH>

Seriously - thanks to all of you for the kind words and support! Hmmm -
mebe I had better start earning this... ;-}

RE - the installfest - basically I did not read the list in time. I have a
bad habit of letting the mail build up for a few weeks. If you are ever
curious as to whether I will be at any event please feel free to bug me
directly (FWIW:chief.scientist at nebraskacert.org) is the best way to get my
attention fast. The email address I use for this list is filtered into two
files depending on whether it is from the LUG or from the midwestlinux
site.

Matthew G. Marsh,  President
Paktronix Systems LLC
1506 North 59th Street