[olug] AOL 9.0 CD ROM - Looney Tunes Games

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Sun Dec 28 21:27:55 UTC 2003

<quote who="Sean Edwards">
> Thank you Timothy (if that's your real name . . .).  I
> should have "encrypted" my original question in the
> guise of "multi-session cd's" or "session switching
> with multi-session cd's", or something so technical
> that would take civillians weeks of researching
> 'Dummies' books to decipher.
>
> Like it says on the front cover of my 'Enemy Of The
> State' DVD: "It's Not Paranoia If They're Really After
> You"
>
> (I hope using a quote and referencing it won't get me
> in trouble with the MPAA now!)
>
> -=Sean Edwards=-
> cybersean3000 at yahoo.com

Do not underestimate the 'civilians' on the list. A few have written their
own books or written their own kernel & distro. I am routinely amazed at
the depth & diversity with the knowledge of the individuals on the list &
participate in OLUG.

Do not feel that your question may be too technical, because if we can not
find the answer on our bookshelf or via a Google search someone will ask
you to clarify your question.

Hope you do not think I/we were flaming you, that was not the intent.

But, you do know that 'they' are after you:
http://www.epic.org/privacy/terrorism/usapatriot/
http://www.epic.org/privacy/terrorism/hr3162.html
http://www.eff.org/Privacy/Surveillance/Terrorism/20011031_eff_usa_patriot_analysis.html
http://www.ala.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Our_Association/Offices/ALA_Washington/Issues2/Civil_Liberties,_Intellectual_Freedom,_Privacy/The_USA_Patriot_Act_and_Libraries/Default2437.htm
http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/04.02A.JVB.Patriot.htm
http://www.lifeandliberty.gov/

Or how about:
http://anti-dmca.org/

;)

Ironicly, there was a thread on Slashdot in the last few days - about the
MPAA and how they are 'learning' from the RIAAs mistakes.

We now return you to the normal *nux & Open Source discussions now in
progress....

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson