[olug] [nstts+20031214430000710 at suse.com: Re: Ticket [20031214430000710] Omaha Linux User Group Installfest Question]

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 09:51:07 UTC 2003

Hey All,

Getting some boxed sets of 8.2 Personal or Pro with
the documentation would be great!!!  SuSE (I Still
prefer the old Spelling), has some of the better
manuals and been able to give out boxed sets would be
stellar.

I am suprised that SuSE gave a straight answer on
this.  I know a few people who have tried to get this
answer out of them to no avail over the years.

I also noticed that they've update the license for
YAST to a more open license, which is a good sign.
YAST is one of the better installers ever built,
probably second only to Caldera's old Lizard.

Regards,

Aaron
=-=-=
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying