[olug] New Thin Client Options

Mike Peterson mpeterson at charles.omhcoxmail.com
Thu Dec 18 17:42:12 UTC 2003

Thin Client for UNIX Linux and Windows
http://www.axel.com/usa/prod_ax3.html
I have one of 65E units in production at work and have one spare that is
used as needed.
It supports ANSI, Wyse60 and VT102 80/132.
It allows you to be connected to up to 4 different systems or have 4
sessions logged in to the same system at one time.
It supports 1024 x 768 and 256 colors with VNC.
It works with Ethernet or Serial connectivity.
With Ethernet it provides serial and parallel ports on-board.
It operates at 10 MB.

The 75E just came out this year.
I have not evaluated the 75E yet.
As per the web site
The 75E supports up to 1280 x 1024 and 65K colors.
It operates at 10/100 MB.
It has RDP 5.1.