[olug] $27 IBM thin clients (model#8361-110)

Jay Woods woodsjay at cox.net
Thu Dec 18 16:14:54 UTC 2003

I can't help myself, but must point out that 200 MHz boxes are available
at the Computer Fair for $25 each. I buy one each month just to play
with. If you get interested, please leave the desktop DELLs, GATEWAYs,
and MICRONs for me :-). You can have the HPs, IBMs, and COMPAQs in any
format or any box in server format.