[olug] business case in Omaha for linux?

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Tue Dec 16 02:50:22 UTC 2003

Ok guys, let us try and keep this an easy project for Brian and the OLUG
web master. We want confirmed organizations & companies who use Linux,
BSD, or other open source operating systems - not FUD, not hearsay, and
not rumors.

FYI: I was informed that Mutual of Omaha is not 100% free.

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson

<quote who="Tim - DZ">
> At least one department still uses windows at the desktop...
>
> -t

[snipped]