[olug] business case in omaha for linux?

Tim - DZ iceburn at dangerzone.com
Sat Dec 13 16:46:26 UTC 2003

UNO also using various distributions as educational resources, in production
areas, and for many projects.

The 'big server' that everyone programs on for classes, research and such is
running RH 9 (with some pretty limited chrooting I might add).

I know of projects running on RH and debian.

I remember hearing something about flipping the IBM 350 to linux...or maybe
that got switched to running multipl linux vm's ontop of the OS350
software...

-t