[olug] business case in omaha for linux?

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Sat Dec 13 16:02:31 UTC 2003

you could add to the UNO
Linux is running the MavRadio station. http://www.MavRadio.org

There is a workstation running the mp3's using xmms/digital dj, Ripping
CD's using Grip, a linux encoder machine to feed the linux shoutcast/web
server,
and also a linux laptop being used as a display in the window for
the song playing/etc.....