[olug] business case in omaha for linux?

Brian Roberson roberson at olug.org
Thu Dec 11 19:42:29 UTC 2003

West Interactive
Data Transmission Network ( All Subcompany's )
AIM Institute
Applied Distribution Group
GoodLife Transportation
Precision Distribution
Top.net AKA IBS Way AKA innovativeinternet.biz
mygolf.com
CSG
IP Revolution ( Not 100% - I am sure they have at least one linux box
somewhere )
Just about every local ISP/Web content providers
phpconsulting
reboot the user

and many more that will come to me later... :)