[olug] business case in omaha for linux?

Shaughn shaughn at emosai.net
Thu Dec 11 16:32:55 UTC 2003

Jazzery Jaapar wrote:

>Custom Computing Corporation
>CSG Systems
>Securities America

May not be from Omaha, but here in Grand Island, we have Ibusol
Computers, which I know supports *NIX as I am their *NIX guru..

http://ibusol.com

all of our inhouse servers are MDK 9.1, our internet server is FreeBSD
5.1-CURRENT, my desktop is a variety of linux distros.

We also sell firewall / gateway boxes running E-Smith from MiTel networks.

just thought I'd add our business to the name

~shaughn
http://emosai.net