[olug] business case in omaha for linux?

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 15:29:22 UTC 2003

Meridian Advertising uses Linux as application
servers, web, mail, DNS, FTP, LDAP, database, and
software repository servers.  Although we have many
Mac OS X users, a couple of us use Linux on the
desktop.

Our servers are RedHat, with a few Yellow Dog.  For
user desktops, we have Yellow Dog, RedHat, Vector
Linux, and Debian.

It is all good.

-=Sean Edwards=-
cybersean3000 at yahoo.com