[olug] business case in omaha for linux?

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Thu Dec 11 05:12:03 UTC 2003

OLUG,

I'm looking for Omaha-area businesses that use/support "Linux", either on
the server or desktop.  How many are there out there, and who is looking
for "Linux" skills from up and coming college graduates lets say...  (as
an incentive, we may get more GNU/Linux use at UNO)

Please everyone who has a company in mind, reply to this thread so I can
get a good list.  All your help is appreciated!

Thanks

--
 Brian Wiese | bwiese(at)cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru