[olug] Distro Poll on the website

Bill Brush bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Dec 5 01:49:27 UTC 2003

I've got a copy of Suse9.0 Pro, and I've read the license, AND talked (irc)
to people who work for them.

You can make copies of the CD and redistribute them without a problem, but
you can't get support for the installation beyond the first workstation you
use it (support) with.

I think that Suse would be a very good "beginners" distro because the
desktop is very nice and everything I've tried to use with it has "just
worked".  It is a 6 CD set though.

I could burn a set of CD's for further duplication if anyone would like a
set.  I can't burn more than one or two though as I'd be using my work
computer (and blanks) to do it.

Bill

                      Terry Bradshaw
                      <angrypuppy at tconl        To:       Omaha Linux User Group <olug at olug.org>
                      .com>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [olug] Distro Poll on the website
                      olug-bounces at olug
                      .org

                      12/04/03 05:54 PM
                      Please respond to