[olug] Microsoft in cars

gvanmill at unmc.edu gvanmill at unmc.edu
Thu Dec 4 18:52:40 UTC 2003

Jay, It scares me.  I've never known anything that microsoft produces that
is 99.99% reliable. So then we want to trust our cars to them?  How about
something scarier than that?  How about laying on a medical table for
surgery with equipment beside you that says "Designed for Microsoft"
--Glen

Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net>
Sent by: olug-bounces at olug.org
12/04/2003 01:59 AM
Please respond to
Omaha Linux User Group <olug at olug.org>

Omaha Linux User Group <olug at olug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [olug] Microsoft in cars

On Monday, December 1, 2003, at 07:46 AM, Craig Wolf wrote:
> Does this scare anyone else?  To find out that my new Hyundai has a M$
> OS in it makes me REALLY uncomfortable!
> http://apnews.excite.com/article/20031201/D7V5D6JO2.html

"The device has a processor, memory and a hard drive with no moving
parts..."

Don't hard drives spin? Isn't that a moving part?