[olug] Keyboard/Mouse Failure

Joe Catanzaro joecatanzaro at cox.net
Thu Dec 4 16:46:18 UTC 2003

Kidding? I'm at work now and I've got the box under my desk. And it works
great so far. ('Cause the electricity at my house sucks.) The power supply
was one of the first things I thought of, so the one I'm using now is brand
new. Along with fairly new memory, CPU, and motherboard. And I still
haven't ruled out stopping by Reboot The User for a quick check-up. I'll
keep you posted on what comes of this saga.

At 12/4/2003 09:11 AM Thursday, Tim Bornholtz wrote:
>I know you're kidding about borrowing your friends electricity but you may
>be on to something there.

Joe Catanzaro
joecatanzaro at cox.net