[olug] DNS

Bill Brush bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Dec 4 01:22:48 UTC 2003

It's been about 6 years since I set up a DNS box, but IIRC I just followed
the How-to for setting up a caching DNS and it worked with minimal fuss.

I realize that's not much help, but I think you'll find it pretty
straight-forward.

Bill

                      "OBrien, Timothy
                      (Omaha Linux             To:       <olug at olug.org>
                      Users Group -            cc:
                      OLUG)"                   Subject:  [olug] DNS
                      <IrishMASMS at olug.
                      org>
                      Sent by:
                      olug-bounces at olug