[olug] DVD xcopy xpress replacement

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Mon Dec 1 16:25:20 UTC 2003

Closest thing I've come across, mkdvd
http://fredrik.hubbe.net/hacks/
(sorry, don't think it's point-and-click)

mkdvd 1.32 - DVD creator script
This program can create DVDs with or without menus. It can take just about
any video file that mplayer can show as input and create a DVD image which
can be burned and viewed in a regular DVD player. You need quite a few
external programs to use it though: mplayer, dvdauthor, mkisofs,
cdrecord-prodvd (optional), vsplit (optional, only used for TiVo streams),
mjpegtools and toolame. Oh, and you'll need Pike of course, as the script
is written in Pike.

sf.net, freshmeat.net may have other things too