[olug] DVD writing in Linux

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Mon Dec 1 14:35:03 UTC 2003

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 09:19:07 -0600
Jordan Wilberding <diginux at diginux.net> wrote:

|Hello,
|
|I just got a new dvd-writer, and I want to use it in Linux. I have ready
|alot of stuff about it so far, and it seems that the only way I can
|build a movie disc is to use command line tools, or does a nice GUI
|exist? kb3 only lets you burn movies using eMovix it seems, which is not
|what I want.

"K3b 0.10. Yes, we did it. The next major K3b release is finished and I
think we made a big step forward and not only because K3b now burnes
DVDs..."  13.10.2003
-- k3b.sourceforge.net / k3b.org

I think some of the others are starting to add this as well...

--
 Brian Wiese | bwiese(at)cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru