[olug] xbox

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 18:50:28 UTC 2003

Sounds like an intresting meeting to me.  I'd like to
see it be pretty wild and wooly, no set speaker or
agenda just an open meeting talking about ideas.
Possibly taking a whack at converting an xbox if I get
all my stuff together by Tuesday.

I can talk a bit about the xbox project and some of
the areas I'd like to see explored, if the project
goes on further.  E.g. adding more memory to the xbox
- theoritically possible, but I'm unaware if it has
been done successfully yet.  Sticking your own
harddrives in the system to get around the old limits
and the like.

Should be a good meeting.

Regards,

Aaron
=-=-=
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying