[olug] OLUG Project Club???

Tim - DZ iceburn at dangerzone.com
Tue Aug 26 16:16:50 UTC 2003

There are a couple distros out that can boot to xbox hardware
also...dynbolic for one...

http://www.dynebolic.org/

If you want to continue using the xbox for gaming, I personally thing
that a hardware solution works best, newer chips have selectable bios'
so you can use dip switches to turn the chip on and off, boot linux or
not, etc.

-t