[olug] OLUG Project Club???

Patrick Olsen rattatpat at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 15:33:38 UTC 2003

I would be willing to work on a Linux xbox project it just sits there any
way might as well learn something new with it. I fried a couple xboxs trying
to solder the d0 pin with the x 2pro mod chip had it working once but the
wire came loose and went in to mess with it. As I was soldering my friend
came in scared the he11 out of me and drip drip solder all over the board.
Good thing Wal-Mart has great return policy not that I took back bad xbox I
messed up or anything. I got the xbox for free from my boss for a good job
gift or something like that not really sure why he gave it to me brand new
out of the box so im willing to do anything with it really.