[olug] SCO whackin' ?

Daniel G. Linder dlinder at iprevolution.net
Tue Aug 26 15:16:59 UTC 2003

neal rauhauser [mailto:neal at lists.rauhauser.net] wrote:
> That makes me a little happy, but I'd rather flock shoot to tell the
> truth - does anyone have a couple of thousand of those things cornered
> somewhere? I'd like to kill a couple of press releases worth of SCO
boxes ...

I think if SCO had "a couple of thousand of those things" in the local
area, they wouldn't be trying the stunts they are today... :)

Ironically, the last time I helped someone work on a SCO system, it was
being replaced with a then-state-of-the-art IBM AIX-based 43p server.  I
guess I did my part, but it was 7+ years ago... :)

Dan